Monday 1 November 2010

Where i'm at

So the preproduction document is done, i only managed 3000 odd words and some images but it should be enough to get across the ideas behind my project. I'll be going into college tomorrow for the 1st tutorial of the mudbox module so that i can get an idea of what needs doing and the time frame for it all.
other than that ive been working at evolution getting a shed load of lod work done (tedious but still fun) and as of wednesday i should be getting something a little more interesting to do maybe even some modelling (not holding my breath on that 1 just yet though as i am still learning maya and wouldnt want to let myself or the team here down.

will update tomorrow about the mudbox project and will make regular updates over the course of the mudbox project aswell as my time here at evo.

ohhh random i know but if you have any doubts about 3d tv's for gaming all i can say is you shouldnt cause its awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations dude. Evolution is an ace company. I love the Motorstorm games. I am sure you will learn a great deal. Is there a possibility of work? I have been out the loop a bit and as such don't know the ins and outs of how you got there. Anyway all the best 'fool'. Hope the little man is doing good. I have just got another niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, stocktimus is doing good started saying daddy and such recently and trying to walk, congrats on the neice.

    Not sure about a job at the end of it i'll be finishing in jan and motorstorms due out not long after so probally not for this project but it's kinda been hinted that if i work my ass off like i am then when it comes to the next project then high possibility i could get a call and a wage packet.

    i got in just by begging really i asked andy if i could work here for free for 3 months with no obligation for evo to consider employing me and they said yes.

    ReplyDelete