Thursday 13 January 2011

I am evo no more

so today was my last day at evo and i must say i was sad to leave i was really enjoying my time there and i'm gutted i didnt get to see the game go gold, but i've come out of my 3 months there full of knowledge and inspired with new techniques that i will be using in my work for uni.

Andy has gone through my current body of work and my website and given me some good crit on how best to display my work and possibly the best thing ive heard in the last 3 years (3d related) and that was if i can produce another scene to the same standard as my new york building i should have no problem getting a job, unfortunately though evo has no jobs going as at the end of this month all the contract staff are being let go so they cant take someone on until the next project is underway.

buy again i've come away from my experience there with so much that i can only be happy about it.

ohh and jake i think i have a basic understanding of vert painting now thanks to a tut i found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdI3ddGFYJg

No comments:

Post a Comment