Monday 14 December 2009

body popping and hand me downs

It's blog time again and today has been a productive day.

1st at college today I began to work in zbrush some more defining more of the face and its coming along nicely I'll put some pics up when I feel like things are at a stage where I can start to show it off.

After lunch I began to work on the body again and connected the arms and head to the torso i must say a big thank you to Jake and Dean for helping me to work out where togo with the edgeloops, Now that I have that area done I have started to look into hand modelling (and no I dont mean like Joey in friends although I do expect that my efforthas a twin somewhere) my 1st attempt went horribly wrong and was deleted my 2nd attempt however managed to take some shape however it's rather flat and needs alot of work (yes Dean that means I'm bugging you all day tomorrow)

Once the hands are done I shall move on to the legs and will hopefully have a finished base model ready for when we go back after christmas and can start thinking about maybe taking the whole model into zbrush getting me a few million polys and a really nice normal map.

Anyways here's todays images....





No comments:

Post a Comment