Thursday 3 December 2009

Modelling day 3

So a new day a new bit of modelling I started on the face today. I think I've just about got the edge loops right I need to speak to dean about how I would go about the lips as I can see that being a pain in the arse, I also need to finish the nose and the rest of the head but its going quite well I think.

And here's some pics



Here's a couple with the front blueprint slapped on so you can get the basic idea of what he'd look like if he was the star of a black and white movie



And a couple with the edgeloops



And this final image has nothing to do with my character its a 3d scan of my unborn son taken today.

2 comments:

  1. WOWZERS even your baby is in 3D

    Good old Danny is coming along. He looks GREAT with the textureson. There are a few issues around the smile lines but we can look at these when your in next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh Adam they look awesome they look even better with the texture on. I love how scary he looks hehe!

    The baby is so cute i bet you can't wait to hold him :D

    ReplyDelete