Monday 8 February 2010

getting there

Well todays been quite productive, working around having a 3 day old son has been an expierience but I've managed. I have redone the top again and this time I think I'm finally getting there with the folds and creases, I have also started to work on the skin for the arms, I'm not 100% sure I've gone about it the right way but it kind of matches the tone of the face.

All I need to figure out now is painting in the muscules without them looking like a 70's hannah barbera artist painted it, I added a tattoo on the arm to take your eyes away from the skin but now I've mentioned it you'll look at the skin lol.

Finally today I began to texture the armbands and the knife again I'm not 100% happy with them but they will do for now.

so time for a few pics......




2 comments:

  1. The skin seems really good actually i love the collarbone area on it, the way you textured it ect. Looks great :D Maybe thicken the outline of the tattoo just slightly but eitherway it's looking really cool :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Character looks great but forget that. Congatulations, Dad, Wow, good look for the future. I am genualy happy for you and your wife.

    ReplyDelete