Saturday 13 February 2010

Lighting and specular test

Ok so 2 posts in a day thats a record for me.

I've spent today getting the diffuse finished and I've also done a basic specular by desaturaing each layer and playing with brightness and contrast. The results so far aren't bad, but I still need to work in to it a bit more by hand.

Heres a pic of the specular as it is....


I've also done a quick video render with a single spotlight rotating around my character so i could see how the specular and shadows were working, take a look....

2 comments:

  1. Looks ace buddy. really like the rotating light idea. Shows off the silhouette and texture nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man i'm liking the rotating light too i only did it as a quick i wonder what its like moment but its a nice way to my final displays

    ReplyDelete