Saturday 28 November 2009

Blueprints


So ive spent the best part of today doing my blueprints for my character (see above) i guess i better give a quick rundown of how i got to this point.

1./ I started with a blueprint template given to me by Dean my tutor.


2./ I then sketched over the top of that to get the general look of my character.


3./ I then overlayed a picture of the face i wanted to use.


4./ I then began to draw my outline on a new layer with all 3 of the images above having various levels of opacity until i had finished and wala 1 blueprint ready to model (he says with fingers crossed)

2 comments:

  1. great work
    wonderful model
    do u have any cartoon kids blueprints
    i have to do project on small cartoon kid
    if you have tel mee ha
    naveenstyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete