Thursday 26 November 2009

Getting things together

After the past few days of sketching out ideas and using my old friend google i have decided upon a look that i will try and reproduce for my character, if you look at the character sheet in my last post the 3 lil men on the end of the top row i have taken aspects from each of these to create 1 character.

I'm still using danny trejo as my main influence but now i feel i have a look that he can be dressed up in.

Heres an image i sketched out on top of a blueprint template to give myself an idea of colour and detail.


and heres another image i have started in photoshop to use towards the final design (so far this image is only a block out of colour with an outline)


once i have this image finalised i will begin to put together blueprints so monday i can begin modelling the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment