Sunday 13 February 2011

hero building

Started work on the main feature building or "HERO BUILDING" as I'm calling it.

The shot below will show the basic shape and the few details I've worked on so far.


I've made a nice small asset that will be used to give the upper floor lip some detail I've baked a high poly model down and created an Ambient and Normal map so far will texture it properly once the building is complete.


The high poly model stands at 2136 polys and the low at 104, and here it is rendered.


I've also made a bay window but I've only made the high poly model so far, i still need to take it into Mudbox and sculpt some details into the panels under the windows and the roof details although i might do the roof using the Photoshop filter.


And that's been my Sunday, well I did work on my terrain in Unreal a little bit but that's not worth showing off as it will be such a minor part of the scene only used to give the buildings something to stand on.

2 comments:

  1. So the bottom one is the low poly with the normals and ambient?

    The window box is really nicely made too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the white 1 is just ambient and normal yeah and thanks dude

    ReplyDelete